3D Wall Panels
Interior 3D Panels: Base Material
Material and thickness: 3D wall panels interior panels are made from Unique 18mm and is highly moisture resistant (HMR / HDF) with a white melamine back and a raw face, ready for painting (by yourself or us).
We use an environmentally preferable option for designing the interior spaces. All fibre sources originate from plantation forests with the vast majority being from softwood plantation and sawmill residue.
Lead times: Raw panels are available in approximately 5 working days and polyurethane paint finish in approx. 15 working days.
- Strong and durable
- Cost effective
Outdoor 3D Wall Panels
- Material and thickness: 18mm WTP Weatherboard is waterproof, lightweight, self extinguishing, mould and pest resistant.
- These panels are supplied in a raw finish ready for painting in a variety of acrylic or oil based paints after installation as this material is flexible. The best results are achieved by the use of a suitable primer prior to finishing.
- A textured or sandstone type of paint may be applied if you wish to avoid sanding the panels. Otherwise a 180-220 grade of sand paper is recommended.
- To reduce the possibility of warping, paint should be applied to all sides of the panel.
- The material may expand and contract slightly in a way similar to timber.
Raw panels are available in approximately 5 working days.
Why professional designers use 3D Wall Panels outdoor wall panels
- Waterproof, mould resistant
- Non-corrosive, alkaline and acid resistant
- Light weight yet strong
- Can be drilled and screwed to an existing wall
- 3D Wall Panels – Specifications and features
- Standard panel sizes are 600MM x 600MM (interior material only).
- We can cut panels down to your required sizes.
Decorative 3D wall Panels
Please Note that the pattern may not align on cut down panels if joining them.
Pattern orientation and alignment: Most designs can be ordered in vertical or horizontal pattern orientation. Refer to our Pattern Orientation sheet to choose orientation “A” or “B”. Patterns align all sides of 2400 x 1200mm panels .
Material thickness: Base material thickness is 18mm. After machining, this will vary over the panel depending on the design and can be between 6mm and 18mm.
Panel weight: Panels weigh an average of 30-40kg each.
Finishes:Raw: unfinished, ready to paint (interior or exterior panels)
Primed: unfinished in primer, the panel is lightly sanded and ready to paint (interior panels) . Polyurethane (2 pack) painted in plain colours in matt, satin, semi gloss or high gloss finish (interior panels)
Installation: If ordered raw, panels can be screwed (and glued if preferred) directly to the walls, screw holes puttied, then sanded and painted. If ordered finished, the panels can be mounted with aluminium brackets or split battens.
Short lead times: Raw panels are available within approximately 5 working days, primed and polyurethane paint finish in approx. 15 working days.
Custom Designs: We may be able to program and make a custom design. Simply forward your .DXF format drawing to us and we will contact you to discuss the possibility and cost.